Change referral status from Left Early to Intends to Participate/Participating
Modified on: Wed, 19 Apr, 2017 at 4:01 PM
NB - This is for Scheme Administrators and Activity Administrators only.
- Find the referral using the Search or if there is a task for the person on the dashboard, click Action.
- Click Referred
- Provide the reason for resetting the referral. Click Reset.
- You will need to reset the assessment of the referral otherwise the referral will move straight from Referred to Participating. To see how to reset the assessment, click here
- Once the assessment has been reset. Click Intends to Participate. Select all.
- Click Activate Referral.
- To move the referral to Participating, see here
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.