NB - This is for Scheme Administrators and Activity Administrators only.
Referrers cannot edit the referrals details once a referral has been made. This is because of the implications for a scheme such as appropriateness of the referral with the new information, the risk etc. If you are a referrer, you must contact the service. Only Scheme Admins and Activity Administrators are able to do so.
- Search for the client in question, using the patient search or if the client is visible in the tasks and reminders panel on the home page - click Action.
- In the Referral Details tab (which you will be viewing once you have selected the client because it is the default view),
- Half way down the Referral Details page there is a Referral tab ensure the Referral tab is open.
- You will see a section within the Referral tab called 'Referral Detail' Scroll down to the bottom and click the Edit button.
- You are now able to edit the Medical Conditions and Medication details. Depending on what your service deems mandatory you will not necessarily be able to remove information and then update the client's record, you will however be able to amend the information and then update the client's record. Once you have finished editing, click Save. If you do not want to save the changes made, click Back.
Please note - any changes made will be recorded in the client's referral history (for more on referral history see Client's referral history)