NB - This is for Scheme Administrators and Activity Administrators only
To create and book an activity session – The quick way, please follow the below guidelines;
It is possible to create and book an activity session with one quick action.
This task is performed within the client’s record.
- Find the client using the Search icon
- Click on the Referral Activities tab.
- Ensure the activity has been assigned. For how to assign an activity, see the solution Assign an Activity.
- In the Manage Booking Session panel click View next to the activity you wish to book the client onto.
- A pop up will appear - Tick the box Create and book a new session.
- Enter the date and time and click on Book Selected Sessions. Please note, if you allow duplicate sessions you can double book appointment slots. If you have more than one slot available at a certain time then this will allow you book those slots.
- Click Close