NB - This is for Scheme Administrators and Activity Administrators only
This task is performed within the client’s record.
- Find the client using the Search icon
- Click on the Referral Activities tab at the top of the referral.
- Click on the Manage Bookings tab. Select the activity to book (you need to ensure that an activity has been added to the client’s referral via Assigned Activities before this can be done).
- A list of available sessions will appear. You have the option to choose sessions from the past (historical bookings) or future sessions. You can only book historic or future sessions separately. Select the sessions that you would like to book and Click Book Selected Sessions.
- If applicable, you must ensure that your client has been risked assessed prior to booking the session. If the risk assessment happens at a later time then tick next to the warning statement. If you don’t risk assess your clients then this box will not be available.