NB - This is for Scheme Administrators and Commissioners only
The Reports are accessible from the Dashboard:
- Click the View Report link on the Dashboard.
- Scheme selection: Select the appropriate scheme from the drop down menu at the top left of the page.
- Report criteria: Apply the filters you wish to apply to the data. Please note, the report is run independent of owner so you do not need to select that filter. Use Q1 if you want to view the previous first quarter of the year (financial quarters so runs April to June).
- Select Activity Attendance under Report Selection. Click Generate Report.
This report shows the activity summary data for sessions / [clients] scheduled within the selected date range:
- Diary Attendances shows the attendance based on entries in the Activity Diary (note only attendance is recorded in the Activity Diary). This figure could include self-reported sessions or attendance that was not added via the booking system for example using the Manage Diary Entries tab to record attendance at drop in/open sessions/courses).
- Bookings show the number of bookings currently made against the activity.
- Attendances shows the number of bookings that were marked as Attended.
- Absences shows the number of bookings that were marked as Absent.
- Cancellations (service) shows the number of bookings that were cancelled by the service.
- Sessions Cancelled shows the number of sessions that were cancelled by the service.
- Cancellations (client) shows the number of bookings that were cancelled by clients.
- Sessions Offered shows the number of sessions that were offered (booked, attended, absent, cancelled). This is only relevant where the booking system is being used.