To provide a new password you need to be logged into the system. Once logged in:
Updating a password for Referrers:
- Once logged in click the Change Password link towards the top right corner
- Your loginID will be provided
- Provide your existing password and create a new one and then confirm
- Click Change Password
- Log out of the system and then login using your new password
*Please note, passwords must be a minimum of 8 characters and contain at least one number and one capital letter *
Updating a password for other users:
If you have been set up as a Practice Admin (given administrator rights during the creation of your account). The Manage Users icon will be visible if you have administrator rights.
- Click the Manage Users icon.
- Click Manage Login next to the person you wish to update.
- The login ID will be provided.
- Provide a new password and confirm password*. Provide a new password reset phrase and confirm password reset phrase*.
- Click Reset Login.