NB - This is for Scheme Administrators and Activity Administrators only.
This feature enables you to generate and print a letter for a group of individuals. It is permission based (per user) and can be enabled by contacting ReferAll support.
In List of Referrals
- Apply the relevant filters. Click Search.
- Select the individuals that you wish to send the letter to by ticking in the box beside their name.
- Scroll to the bottom of the results and tick batch actions.
- In the letters section select the template that you wish to use from the drop down.
- Click print letters. This will generate a word document which needs to be downloaded and then opened and printed. If the letter has already been generated in the referral then that letter will be added to the download. The letter is not generated again.
Please note that if you tick All in List Referrals (the box to the left at the top of the list of referrals) it only selects the first 50 that are displayed. To select all of the referrals you need to expand the list by ticking Show all.