NB - This is for Scheme Administrators and Activity Administrators only.
Adding an owner to your activity session allows you to view and filter sessions by owner. There is no limit to the number of owners you can add to a singular session.
There are two ways to navigate to a session register from the Activities icon:
- Click on Manage Session Registers.
- Click into the desired session.
- Click on Manage Activities.
- Click on Sessions from the desired activity.
- Click on Manage Register on the session date.
- Go to the Session Owner drop down (located above and to the left of the list of attendees) and select owner.
- The owner(s) you have selected will be listed under Current session owner(s).
- To remove an owner from the session simply deselect the tick box next to the owners name