NB - This is for Scheme Administrators and Activity Administrators only.
Adding a biometric measure to a referral record from within the session register will save you time when completing a session register.
There are two ways to navigate to a session register from the Activities icon:
- Click Manage Session Registers.
- Click the desired session.
- Click Manage Activities.
- Click Sessions from the desired activity.
- Click Manage Register on the session date.
In the session register complete the following steps:
- Navigate to the far right of the individual's name and click Add Biometric.
- After clicking Add Biometric, a pop-up box opens.
- The default date is today. Amend the date if applicable, via the date picker and add the individual's measurement in the right hand box.
- Click Save.
A tick will show next to Add Biometric, indicating there is one or more biometric measurement saved.
- To amend the measurement, repeat the above process.
- All measurements and dates added are recorded in the referral record/Referral Details /Biometrics tab.