NB - This is for Scheme Administrators and Activity Administrators only.
This feature allows you to schedule a task for a group of invididuals. For example, you could raise a task that results in a client being set to Not Participating or Left Early if they do not respond to a final communication.
In list of referrals
- Apply the relevant filters. Click Search
- Select the individuals that you wish to add the task for by ticking the box beside their name.
- Scroll to the bottom of the results and tick batch actions
- Select the task that you wish to add.
- Click Raise task.
- All of those individuals in the list will have that task assigned.