NB - This is for Scheme Administrators only.
This feature will enable you to send an email to a group of individuals from within the system.
In List of Referrals
- Apply the relevant filters. Click Search.
- Select the individuals that you wish to send the email to by ticking in the box beside their name.
- Scroll to the bottom of the results and tick batch actions.
- In the Email section add your text in the Email Subject and Email Message sections.
- Click Send Emails
- The email is a ‘No-Reply‘ email address. Client’s cannot reply to this email. The footer states “This email is auto-generated. Please do not reply to this email” The identical Important Notice is in the footer, the same as emailing a questionnaire. This includes scheme name and contact details.
- If you tick All in List Referrals (the box to the left at the top of the list of referrals) it only selects the first 50 that are displayed. To select all of the referrals you need to expand the list by ticking Show all.