- Letter templates must be created before they can be accessed within the ReferAll system.
- To create the letter template you will need to create the actual letter as a word document and type in the merge codes (exactly as they appear in the merge codes document) in the appropriate places.
- If you are using a window envelope, you need to set the name and address in the correct position for printing (we will not check this).
- If you embed images in the document please keep these as low resolution as possible to minimise the file size.
- The templates need to be sent through to ReferAll support for uploading onto the live system.
- We will advise when the letters have been uploaded.
- Here is the link to the merge codes
Modified on: Thu, 20 Jun, 2019 at 10:06 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.