Changing a Session Owner
Modified on: Wed, 16 Oct, 2019 at 12:48 PM
Change / Update a session owner
Due to staff illness, leave or emergency cover you may find that you need to change the owner of a specific session. To change the owner of that session follow these steps.
- Once logged in to the system, navigate to the Activities icon and make sure Manage Session Registers (the calendar) is displayed.
- Navigate to the specific session by using the built in filters and click on the session to open the session register.
- From within the session register navigate to the Session Owner section.
- Open the drop down and select the new owner/s for the session.
- Once this is complete deselect the previous owner/s.
You may then close the session register window and your changes will be updated.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.