If you'd like to move a referral from Participating (P) status and return it to Intends to Participate (ITP) status , please follow the guidelines below:
Please note, any activities that have assessments marked as passed (or failed) need to be reset and any other activities that have been assigned need to be deactivated.
- Search for the patient by clicking on the Search icon at the top of the page.
- You can search either by name or registration ID.
- Ensure you are in the Referral Details tab at the top of the page.
- Under the status section, you will see Assessments, select All.
- Click Reset next to the assessment you want to reset.
- To then move the referral back to ITP or R (if the referral moved straight from R to P), click ITP
- Tick the boxes, enter the date you want to ITP status to have, click Activate.
- The referral will now be in the state it was previously.