If you have forgotten your password or it is not recognised, you can reset it from the ReferAll login page.
We'll email you a verification code to create a new password. We won't email forgotten passwords for security reasons.
- Go to the ReferAll login page
- Click 'Forgot your password?'
- Enter the email address you use to log in to ReferAll, and click 'Send verification code'
Check your email inbox. Once you've received our email, enter the code.
If you're still waiting for our email, check your junk or spam folders. Sometimes emails from firstname.lastname@example.org can get caught in spam filters. We recommend you add the domain to your safe senders list to prevent this happening again.
- Once your email address is verified, you'll see this message.
- Click 'Continue'
- Enter a new password and confirm the password.
- Click 'Continue'. You will be logged in immediately.
If your email address cannot be matched with an account the following message will display:
'The claims for verification control have not been verified'.
Please click 'Raise a support ticket' by clicking the link at the end of the login box and our team will be happy to help.