‘Refer Patient On’ is a solution within ReferAll to move referrals through your services such as Exercise Referral, Weight Management, Mental Wellbeing, Smoking Cessation, in essence a ‘sign posting’ service but much more!
Configuration options include "Refer Patient On" and "Transfer Referral" to / from multiple schemes.
If you would the like the 'Refer Patient On' solution configured for your ReferAll platform, please talk to our sales team by calling 0845 465 1052 or email: email@example.com
*Important note: the original referral cannot be deleted independently, all referrals will also be deleted for the patient /client.
Refer Patient On may not be the most appropriate solution for you, but please do speak to our sales team to discuss.
- Complete the steps below to refer a client / patient on to one of the schemes set-up in your ReferAll platform:
- Search for the patient and choose the referral record (this could be more than one for a patient/client).
- Select the referral.
- Select 'Refer Patient On' button.
- A pop-up window will display 'Refer this patient on to another service'.
Select the service to which to refer the patient: (select from scheme options).
Add a reason for referring on to the selected service (non-mandatory).
Add a date to 'Date of this change of status'.
- Select the 'Refer Patient On' button when you are ready.
- Within the same referral record, select the 'Onward Referrals' button.
- Scroll to the bottom of the referral record to view the details of the onward referral.
- To find the referral in the receiving scheme, the speediest method, and if you have access to that scheme is to use the Search icon / Registration ID / past or type in the last 6 digits of the referred on record ID and select.
Scheme Administrators (users) may vary from scheme to scheme, which is why referral ownership defaults to 'Not Owned' in the receiving scheme who will then go forwards and assign referral ownership.
When you have a 'Referred On' record open, you may see a 'Transfer Referral' button if configured for your schemes.
Use this option to refer the patient onto another scheme.
- Select the scheme/service you wish to refer on to.
- Select 'Transfer'.
- Select 'Reason for transfer'.
- Type the reason for referring on (non-mandatory).
- Default's to today's date, amend if required.
- Click 'Refer Patient On'.
During the configuration process, if two service organisations or more are partnering, our team will provide you with a checklist which includes - but is not exclusive to - patient data consent statements and your referring organisations need to match (in your ReferAll platforms) to enable the Refer On solution.
Please talk to our sales team for further information by calling 0845 465 1052 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org